REFLEXOLOGYa practice of stimulating reflexes on the head, hands and feet that relates to all parts of the body including glands, organs and body systems.
Sophie is a genuine, dynamic, energetic individual with a passion for helping people help themselves to improve their daily lives through body and energy work. She is a graduate of the Holistic Health Practitioner’s program from the Transformational Arts College (2009) in Toronto. Sophie is a Certified Reflexologist (CRHP) & Reiki Master with a BA in Communication Studies from Brock University and has a background in marketing/sales from the corporate world over the last 25 years.
Due to her own personal circumstances she realized it was time to make a change in order to live a more fulfilling life. She embarked on her own life journey that led her to the holistic field. Her journey taught her about self-love & gratitude as well as the importance of continuous self-improvement, embracing change and learning new things. Yoga, meditation and exercise have also helped her enhance her abilities. She firmly believes in the importance of sharing knowledge to help others and is now on the path to guide people to live their best lives everyday.
What is Reflexology?
- The practice of stimulating reflexes on the head, hands and feet that relates to all parts of the body including glands, organs and body systems. The feet are a representation of the human body.Benefits of reflexology:
- Relieves tension and stress
- Improves circulation by stimulating blood supply & unblocking nerve impulses
- Normalize and balance the body
- Cleanses the body of toxins and impurities
- To assist the body’s natural defense against illness