Privacy is of paramount importance to us. We do not distribute, rent or sell your information or provide our lists to anyone. The information you provide us including your name, address, phone numbers, email address, purchases, and credit card information is used to process your order or Class, Workshop or Event registration, to answer your questions, to provide us with feedback and to send you periodic mailings about our products and services or upcoming events.
Ensuring secure online purchasing is essential to earn your trust and build a lasting relationship with you. When you make a purchase online, all of your personal and credit card information is encrypted before it is transmitted over the Internet using Secure Socket Layers (SSL). With SSL technology, your personal information is protected and cannot be read in transit. Once we receive your encrypted transaction and personal data, it is stored with technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect against loss, unauthorised access, destruction, misuse, modification and improper disclosure.
Terms and Conditions
All services purchased from The Clarity Centre must be preceded by the applicant acknowledging, by way of completing a Waiver Form, that he/she has no physical limitations preventing him/her from participation. All applicants under the age of 16 years must have consent, in written form, from a parent or guardian. The applicant also agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of the centre and acknowledges that these rules and regulations may change from time to time. Furthermore, all applicants release The Clarity Centre, its owners, directors, managers and all employees of all liability regarding 1) any injury to self or child 2) any loss or damage to personal property. If purchasing packages that require payments to be made in installments, the applicant agrees to approve such installments be made by credit card on the dates as predetermined in the services contract.
Information published on this web site is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware that The Clarity Centre may alter the information on its web site from time to time. The Clarity Centre shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this web site. The Clarity Centre does not warrant the information on this web site in any way and in particular no warranty is given that the web site or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated. You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. The Clarity Centre exclude all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
If you access and use this Web site (the “Site”), you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with these terms (the “Terms”). If you do not accept the Terms, do not use the Site.
- All products and services of The Clarity Centre and its subsidiaries and affiliates are subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable agreements governing their use.
- The Terms are to be read by you together with any terms, conditions or disclaimers provided in the pages of the Site. In the event of any conflict, the terms provided in the pages of the Site will govern.
- The information, material and content provided in the pages of the Site (the “Information”) may be changed at any time without notice. Changes may be made to the Terms at any time without notice by updating this posting. You agree to review the Terms regularly and your continued access or use of the Site will mean that you agree to any changes.
- Internet E-Mail
- Any unprotected E-Mail communication over the Internet is, as with communication via any other medium (e.g. cellular phones, post office mail), not confidential, subject to possible interception or loss, and is also subject to possible alteration.
- No Endorsements
- No endorsement or approval of any third parties or their advice, opinions, information, products or services is expressed or implied by any Information.
- Links from or to web sites outside the Site are meant for convenience only. The Clarity Centre does not review, endorse, approve or control, and is not responsible for any sites linked from or to the Site, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products and services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and The Clarity Centre will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking. Links to downloadable software sites are for convenience only and XYZ STUDIO is not responsible or liable for any difficulties or consequences associated with downloading the software. Use of any downloaded software is governed by the terms of the license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is provided with the software.
- Payment for Products & Services
- All Credit Cards will be processed in Canadian Dollar at the time of payment. The Clarity Centre is not responsible for any fees, charges, exchange rates or additional charges levied by individual financial institutions or Credit Card companies.
- Private Training
- If your scheduling conflict is known in advance and we are notified at least 24 hours ahead of time, it MAY be possible to make the session up at a later date or with a different trainer. However, this cannot be guaranteed.
- Any sessions missed with less than 24 hours notification are forfeited.
- If you have not already paid for the session, your account/card will be charged for the full amount of the session.
- If no card/account information is present, no further sessions will be conducted until the outstanding payment is received.
- Additionally, reserved time slots may be lost if payment is not made in a timely manner.
- Registered Programs , Events & Workshops
- It is our policy that no refunds will be provided for Workshop and Event cancellations. However, a credit to your account will be made available up to five (5) days prior to the event or you may arrange for an alternate person to attend in your place.
- Class Cancellation Policy
- Members may sign up for classes two weeks in advance. If you cannot attend the class you signed up for, you must cancel. If Failure to cancel classes you have signed up for 12 hours in advance, occurs for 3 instance or more, pre sign in privileges will be suspended for three weeks.
If after reinstatement, failure to cancel occurs again, pre sign up privileges are suspended indefinitely.
- All single Yoga Classes, series, memberships or packages are non transferable and non refundable. Class Series and Packages expire 365 days from date of purchase, excluding monthly unlimited or auto renew memberships. For membership over $50.00 there is a cooling off period as per Ontario guidelines. Refunds are available within this timeline.
- You many however suspend series, packages or memberships for up to six weeks per year. Suspensions are permitted in two week increments or more No open suspensions are permitted.
- Any item purchased from The Clarity Centre can be returned within 7 days of purchase with the receipt. If you have received a defective product please notify us within 7 days via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a replacement. Please provide the following information when requesting a replacement: invoice number, invoice date, your name as it appears on the invoice.
- Please note that all items must be in original condition with all packing material and documentation. Please include a photocopy of your original invoice and send your package via a delivery service that provides tracking information. All shipping and handling must be prepaid by the customer.Products which are defective or damaged upon arrival may be returned immediately for exchange.
Return & Replacement Policy
- Books, DVD’s, Posters
- May be returned within 7 days for exchange only. Returns are valid only for products that have not been opened, used or damaged.
- Products which are defective or damaged upon arrival may be returned immediately for exchange.
- Customers are responsible for all shipping charges on exchanges or refunds.
- Refunds are only available when an equivalent replacement in unavailable and customer does not wish to exchange for another product.
- Digital Products (Audio, Video, E-Book downloads)
- These products are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Should your file be defective or damaged upon arrival please contact The Clarity Centre where you purchased the product and we will arrange for a copy of the file to be re-sent.
- Should you be dissatisfied with the quality or content of the file, we would be happy to hear your feedback. Please contact the appropriate division of the company.
Currency Of Purcahses
- All purchased from The Clarity Centre are processed in Canadian Funds
- Order shipped within the Province of Ontario will be taxed with the 13% Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) as applicable. Customers placing International orders are responsible for all duties and taxes incurred
- The Clarity Centre will ship your order by the most suitable method at the time of shipping. Estimated shipping charges are automatically calculated at time of order. For shipping within Canada please allow 7 to 10 business days and for outside of Canada, allow 10 to 20 business days for delivery
- If your order is not in stock, it will be ordered and shipped when available.