Yoga Sequences performed in a heated room, designed to warm and stretch your muscles, ligaments and tendons in order to assist in natural stretching motions. Facilitates deep stretching while detoxifying the body and calming the mind.
Benefits of Hot Yoga
* Detoxifies and Cleanses the Body
* Allows the Body to Release Toxins
* Increase Balance & Flexibility
* Aids in Digestion
* Stimulates Metabolism
* Calms the Body & the mind
* Builds strength and tones muscles
* Increases Body Awareness
* Helps with Anxiety
* Increases range of motion
* Promotes weight loss
Preparing for Class
* Hydrate – Drink plenty of fluids before class
* Don’t eat 2 hours before class
* Bring a yoga mat and towel
* Wear comfortable, light weight clothing
* Arrive 10 minutes early to register
Can anyone do Hot Yoga?
Anyone with any level of fitness can attend class, however be prepared to work hard, sweat a lot and feel like you’ve worked every cell, nerve, muscle bone, tendon and ligament in the body. Of course, with any one starting a new physical practice, it is recommended you check with your doctor first.
Canada's Premier Centre for Yoga, Meditation and Higher Learning located in Oakville, Ontario.